New Year’s Day Pitch Inspection
With the Keys Park pitch currently very heavy and with more rain to come, we have agreed with Rushall Olympic FC to leave a decision on the pitch until 9.00am on Tuesday morning.
With Tuesday forecast to be dry, this will give us the best chance of getting the derby game against Rushall Olympic FC on.
If we feel that it will be necessary, we will put out an appeal tomorrow for volunteers to assist with the pitch on Tuesday morning (pitchfork essential!).
We will do all that we can to get a game on at Keys Park on Tuesday.