The football season may have ended only just over a week ago, but the Football Club are already hard at work planning for the 2017/18 season.
Football is only half the story on a match day and just as important is the larger match day team. The club is now in need of volunteers for the 2017/18 season at Keys Park, with the Football Club offering you a unique and free experience should you wish to take up the options on offer.
HTFC survives thanks to the help of people who volunteer their time and effort. The simple fact is that the more volunteers we have the more successful the club can be.
We require the following volunteers to join our existing hardworking team who have provided valuable support to the football club over a number of years:
- Minimum age 18
- Match Days only (Saturdays and Tuesdays) subject to fixtures
- Basic Hours 12.30pm-5.00pm Saturdays, 5.30pm-10.00pm evening matches (some flexibility)
- Duties will involve dealing with the public within the stadium
- Candidates must be of a smart appearance
- There are some paid games during the season
- As a steward you would be expected to be trained or working towards an NVQ level 2 in Spectator Safety or Stewarding. We have spaces available to deliver this qualification if this is something you do not currently have.
- Previous experience not essential as full training will be given.
Assistant Press Officer
- To assist the Press Officer on a match day
- Take control of HTFC Social Media channels when Press Officer unable to attend matches
- Write match reports for various outlets, including official channels, in absence of Press Officer
- Produce written and visual content for use in the match day programme and other club channels
- Basic Hours 1.00pm-5.30pm Saturdays, 6.00pm-10.00pm evening matches (flexibility for programme)
- Responsible for welcoming Home and Away supporters
- Ensuring that the general public enter the ground through the correct turnstile
- Confident in handling money
- Basic Hours 1.00pm-3.10pm Saturdays, 6.00pm-7.55pm evening matches (some flexibility)
- To promote and sell the official Club Programme to supporters at Keys Park
- Basic Hours 1.00pm-3.15pm Saturdays, 6.00pm-8.00pm evening matches (some flexibility)
Assistant Half Time Draw Seller
- To work alongside the current Half Time Draw salesperson
- Promote and sell the Half Time Draw tickets to supporters
- Basic Hours 1.00pm-3.45pm Saturdays, 6.00pm-8.30pm evening matches (some flexibility)
Gold Bond Agents
- To promote the Gold Bond in the local area
- To collect monies from participants of the Gold Bond
- Basic Hours – weekly/fortnightly/monthly
Anyone interested in any of the above roles is asked to contact the Football Club either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to HTFC, Keys Park, Keys Park Road, Hednesford, Staffordshire, WS11 5HN