Hednesford Town Football Club are on the lookout for new matchday stewards to add to their already hardworking team.
Stewards are an integral part of everything functioning to plan at Keys Park on a matchday – whether that be on a Saturday or midweek fixture.
The following requirements are required if you are thinking of putting your name forward:
- Minimum age 18
- Match Days only (Saturdays and Tuesdays) subject to fixtures
- Basic Hours 12.30pm-5.00pm Saturdays, 5.30pm-10.00pm evening matches (some flexibility)
- Duties will involve dealing with the public within the stadium
- Candidates must be of a smart appearance
- There are some paid games during the season
- As a steward you would be expected to be trained or working towards an NVQ level 2 in Spectator Safety or Stewarding. We have spaces available to deliver this qualification if this is something you do not currently have.
- Previous experience not essential as full training will be given.
Anyone interested in the above role is asked to contact the Football Club either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by writing to HTFC, Keys Park, Keys Park Road, Hednesford, Staffordshire, WS11 5HN or by calling Head Steward, Reece Harrison on 07821867716.