Following recent events and announcements we can now confirm that KMR has stepped down as Academy Manager with immediate effect.
As standard protocol for the club, we therefore advertise for any interested candidates to apply in writing with their application and CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications will be 4th September 2022.
The ideal candidate will be a minimum of UEFA B Licence qualified (or working towards this already), and ideally also have DBS, First Aid and a suitable driving licence (for use of mini bus). However these elements can be provided if needed.
Any selected candidates will then be interviewed where the role in full will be discussed and salary agreed.
We would like to thank KMR for his amazing work with the academy, having achieved many accolades including –
– Winning the title 4 years in a row.
– Reaching the last 16 in England in the National League cup.
– Going unbeaten last season (invincible’s).
– Losing 8 games in four years in charge.
– Grew the academy from 20 students to a record number of 52 students giving individuals both on & off the field experiences that will last a life time both as footballers & as people.
– Gave a number of scholars progression into first team football.
The quality and excellence which KMR provided into the Academy programme is nothing short of exemplary, and we seek the right candidate to continue his legacy within the Academy setup.
(FYI – For all current parent and students, the Academy will remain unaffected and the club will be in touch shortly to update you on the behind the scenes progress).
Also as previously listed, for any interested candidates for the First Team Managerial Position, please submit your application to email@example.com for consideration. The closing date for this is also the 4th September 2022.
In closing also we wish to thank KMR and the full management team behind the scenes for their hard work and dedication to the club, as they leave the club in a stronger position for us all to build upon. Thank You to you and your families, for everything.