We can now confirm that we have this week added a further pre-season fixture to our line-up.
On Thursday 26th July we shall now make the short journey to Silkmore Lane – the home of Brocton. The game will kick-off at 7.30pm and we hope you can join us.
This now means our remaining pre-season schedule is:
Saturday 21st July – Hednesford Town v Rugby Town
Thursday 26th July – Brocton v Hednesford Town
Tuesday 31st July – Hednesford Town v Wolverhampton Wanderers U23’s
Thursday 2nd August – Hednesford Town v Tamworth
Saturday 4th August – Newtown AFC v Hednesford Town
Tuesday 7th August – Hednesford Town v Sutton Coldfield Town
Saturday 11th August – Chasetown v Hednesford Town
Our 2018/19 replica shirts are now available to purchase from the Commercial Office at Keys Park.
Priced at £30 and £35 shirts are available in sizes of 3XS to 3XL – although we do currently have a shortage of away shirts in some sizes.
Supporters can now purchase the shirts between 10am and 3pm each day or alternatively from the Macron Store direct where a further range of Pitmen leisure wear is also available: http://macronstorecardiff.co.uk/club-shops/hednesford-town-fc
Club on lookout for additional matchday stewards
Hednesford Town Football Club are on the lookout for new matchday stewards to add to their already hardworking team.
Stewards are an integral part of everything functioning to plan at Keys Park on a matchday – whether that be on a Saturday or midweek fixture.
The following requirements are required if you are thinking of putting your name forward:
- Minimum age 18
- Match Days only (Saturdays and Tuesdays) subject to fixtures
- Basic Hours 12.30pm-5.00pm Saturdays, 5.30pm-10.00pm evening matches (some flexibility)
- Duties will involve dealing with the public within the stadium
- Candidates must be of a smart appearance
- There are some paid games during the season
- As a steward you would be expected to be trained or working towards an NVQ level 2 in Spectator Safety or Stewarding. We have spaces available to deliver this qualification if this is something you do not currently have.
- Previous experience not essential as full training will be given.
Anyone interested in the above role is asked to contact the Football Club either via email: email@example.com, by writing to HTFC, Keys Park, Keys Park Road, Hednesford, Staffordshire, WS11 5HN or by calling Head Steward, Reece Harrison on 07432332591.